Laser resurfacing is used to treat wrinkles, acne, scarring and many other irregularities present on the skin. This is done using a device that lets out beams of light directed towards the desired area of improvement. These beams of lights remove skin layer by layer.
Continue reading “Laser Resurfacing and Chemical Peel Treatments VS Microneedling”
Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure involving the use of a dermapen. This automated pen contains fine needles that are used to create microscopic wounds in the top layer of your skin. Sounds painful? Not at all! Your esthetician applies a numbing cream to the skin causing a painless experience. This process stimulates new cell growth and the production of collagen and elastin, known to reverse and prevent signs of aging! Continue reading to find out why everyone is raging over this skin care procedure!
Continue reading “Microneedling Benefits”
What is LED Light Therapy?
LED also known as Light Emitting Diode therapy is a popular addition to microneedling sessions as it provides many great benefits. But what exactly is LED light therapy? LED light therapy gives off wavelengths of various colored lights. Originally LED light therapy was created to speed up the skin’s healing process and as an added bonus rejuvenates the skin! Our skin cells absorb the light energy given off and turns that energy into adenosine triphosphate also known as ATP. ATP is what causes our skin cells to produce collagen and elastin! LED light therapy is used to treat a number of cosmetic concerns from acne, fine lines and wrinkles to restoring your youthful glow!
Continue reading “Microneedling With LED Light Therapy”
Types of Hair Loss
Telogen Effluvium: The telogen stage, also known as the resting stage is when part of your hair (approximately 15%) does not grow while the remaining 85% does. This type of hair loss causes a higher percentage of your hair to remain at its resting stage. T.E. thins out the hair and can be found equally between men and women.
Alopecia Areata: Also known as spot baldness is a disease which causes the hair to fall out in some or all areas of the body. Balding usually occurs in distinctive circular patterns.
Continue reading “Microneedling For Hair Growth”
What is Deep Cleansing?
Deep cleansings are perfect for clients with acne and oil prone skin. Deep cleansing is customized for each client based on their skin type and needs. The deep cleansing is done using a combination of steam to open up the pores and loosen the bacteria. Exfoliating to rid the skin of dead cells and excess dirt and oils.As well as, extractions to clear clogged pores. Deep cleansing leaves the skin feeling clean, and refreshed.
Continue reading “Microneedling With Deep Cleansing”